A new age generation
Hundred of points precisely placed under the ball surface are read by the trackball's micro optical cell. Detection of the points' movement ensures exact control of the cursor.
A wide range of products is available to meet all requirement:
- diameter from 11.11 mm to 90 mm (7/16 '' to 3 1/2 '')
- with steel core on request (available up to 25.4 mm (1 '')
- solid or transparent colors
- unlimited color choice (including silver, gold...)
- rough or high gloss surface
- multicolored inlaid printed patterns
- marbelized, fluorescent and other effects
- Mechanical trackballs
- Optical trackballs (to be used with optoelectronic sensor).
- Printed patterns
- Metallic colors
- Inductive trackballs : this contactless technology is unaffected by the introduction of exterior contamination such as high opacity liquids, dust, gels etc.
- Laser trackballs
NEW - LASER TRACKBALLS
Ball technical specifications (standard)
Any other specifications also available in customised production
- diameter tolerance : +/- 0.08 mm (+/- 0.003 '') or +/- 0.05 mm (+/- 0.002 '') on request
- roundness : 0.05 mm (0.002 '') max
- hardness : > 80 HRH ; > 90 Shore D
- scratch and wear resistant
- high gloss better than SPI 1
- perfectly balanced
- working temperature : up to 85°C
Application Fields : Computer equipment, medical, military...